Saturday, June 1, 2019

Week 10-12 comments


1. https://desire1twentynineteen.blogspot.com/2019/05/week-10-12-oranoos-shirvani_30.html?showComment=1559431888366#c4620656596792965963

Great Post! I like how you understand and how valid and accurate on what you think. If you go to my post i have mentioned The Great Gatsby an example which I found when researching for this question.  Jay Gatsby was imagery shown in a ruined tower. We see the prince in the novel starts with having great plans for his future but comes home with nothing at the end (Willms, 2018, para 4). The novel was influenced by T.S. Eliot's poem because it shows key features about "Hopelessness and disenchantment" ( Willms, 2018, para 1) as to where Jay gives up on his dreams and ambitions.  Maybe we have the same opinion and maybe not but that fun will it be to see our assumptions


2. https://desire1twentynineteen.blogspot.com/b/post-preview?token=APq4FmDYYv9-t6_6Z_DROf3iqybgii8PbX9uDNyu9KIkmqX5YkfMGfsumIXVgSn-PipXqrolmqUsBP6qAjJ9XVLFD0sAchM0AfAA3rSpNiMi_QnHWjeVN1uVCsBzwYsW3v9gBYFfLq6K&postId=271736699016366045&type=POST

Hey, From my understand I did enjoy reading your opinion on Question 3. I did the same question as you but our explanation is a bit different than we assumed. Maybe it's just different people have different perspectives on it. When you said Beat Poetry is an African American movement, its true. I have read some saying that but mostly Beat poetry was created a pack of American's. They wanted to show their ideas and issues they have against the world through music and poetry. That's what I heard but you could always go to my post if you still don't understand. Your points are fascinating, and it kinda relates to your opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment